forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: cocoon error in copyless
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:57:05 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Dave Brondsema wrote:

>>> On my system, W2k, 1.4.2_04 (I put the branch in the 'forrest' dir):
>>>
>>> C:\Programmi\eclipse\workspace>echo %FORREST_HOME%
>>> C:\Programmi\eclipse\workspace\forrest\src\core
>>> C:\Programmi\eclipse\workspace>forrest seed
>>> C:\Programmi\eclipse\workspace>forrest
>>>
>>> and it works...
>>>
>>> try doing
>>>
>>>   SET PATH=%FORREST_HOME%\bin;%PATH%
>>>
>>> before running forrest, maybe it's calling the other forrest's script.
>>

>> I had done that already.  Could it be a jdk version issue?
>

> The wierd thing is that IIUC it works with the trunk.
> Does 'forrest run' also fail?
> Does 'forrest site' fail also on the forrest documentation?
>
> :-/

It works fine on another computer with everything the same (including
jdk 1.3).

SVN behind a proxy was giving me some broken connections sometimes, but
I thought had it all switched properly to the copyless branch.  I guess
I'll blow it away and try again from scratch.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming