forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Copyless branch ready for testing
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 04:26:11 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> The "copyless" branch is ready for testing folks :-)
>

> Let me know how the test goes. There will surely be things to fix, let's
> get these bugs out! :-)

Works great for me!

> I'd like to clean up many things that are there yet, but there are not
> relevant to this branch, so when this will get merged back I will
> eventually branch again to do them. Let's get this working, first.

How long do you think until you merge it back in?  I'm going to create a
branch for bringing the new forrestbot into the main distribution, and
would like to wait until your branch is done so the final merge is less
painful & confusing.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming