forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: [issues] Updated: (FOR-9) Integrated searching
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:39:13 GMT
Florian Haas escribió:

> It's a rewrite using a different approach than Ramón's patch originally did.
> I wrote a lengthy description on this rewrite when I first submitted it (in
> February), but it must have been lost in the noise and produced no replies,
> so I figured the feature was not needed/wanted at the moment. Said message
> is archived at:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=107792877405750&w=2
>
> I'd happily prepare a new patch against the current (or post-0.6) svn
> repository if so desired.

Please do so, as you seem more familiar with it. If you want to make it
more simple, skip other skins except forrest-site until we agree, so you
do not have to  redo the work.

Can you put these files:

?      src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/search2document.xsl
?      src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/lucene-update2document.xsl
?      src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/document2lucene.xsl

under src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/search?

Cheers,
Cheche