forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 10259 - in xml/forrest/trunk: . src/core/context src/core/context/WEB-INF src/core/context/resources/schema/dtd src/core/context/resources/stylesheets src/core/context/skins/common src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/fo src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/html src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/svg src/core/context/skins/forrest-site/xslt/html src/core/fresh-site/src/documentation
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:29:19 GMT
Nicola,

>> BTW, Thanks for this tip, I am not 100% about the fact that we mix
>> configuration and content, but I can not find another way to do this.
>

> There is, in fact, but we had decided some time back to do it like this,
> basically to get rid of the document() function.

But we still have some places where this solution does not work. For
example ./src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/project2text.xsl

> More info should be here (as I explained in the svn commit comment):
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=forrest-dev@xml.apache.org&msgId=1216516

I had not had a clue where were you on about at that time. Now I
understant that you add all the skinconfig tree on the output so you can
access from the stylesheets using //skinconfig