forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: FYI: OpenOffice Conference
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:11:40 GMT wrote:
> I read that there is an OO-Conference [1] in September in
> Berlin/Germany. The
> Call for Paper is just started. I would think that an demo about
> OO+Forrest as Easy-to-use-Webpublishing-engine would earn lots of points.

VBery true, is there anyone in Germany that would like to attend this. I
have a Learning COntent Management System that uses Open Office and
Forrest to display educational materials. I also have a presentation
ready (with some tweaking). If anyone can attend and would like to
present this (either with or without your own take on things) I would be
happy to oblige with more material etc. Contact me off list.

View raw message