forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Downloading files
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:14:58 GMT
Joao Araujo wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       I need to download some small .zip files from the documentation I
> am preparing with forrest.
>
>       I saw the example, and some other information about the download
> page.
>
>       What I need to put those files to download under xdoc, or
> something like directory. ?

Non-processed files go into src/documentation/content/ and the directory
structure there should be like the one you have in
src/documentation/content/xdocs.  For example:

If src/documentation/content/xdocs/tools/downloads.xml has a <link
href="tool1.zip">, then put tool1.zip in src/documentation/content/tools/

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming