forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 9958 - in xml/forrest/trunk: . src/core/targets
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:21:39 GMT
Ross Gardler escribió:
> This was always a hack to get things working quickly. A better solution
> is always welcome once someone has the time. Nicola Ken has done some
> partial work on this (see his mail).

well instead of having to files, I am happy to write a xsl to modify the
cocoon.xconf elements for this target.

I will have a look on this one.

> The reason I put in the webapp target was because it is easier to work
> with in many situations. For example, I am often on slow connections and
> want to synchronise individual files rather than large war files. So I
> want to build a webapp not a war.
> Of course, I could always unzip the war after building it, so I won't
> object to it if you insist.

I would like to review the build setup as a whole to suit most of our

what about if we write down the main use cases and then review the build

View raw message