forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject upgrade-cocoon-xconf.xsl
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:16:46 GMT
Hi!

I have created a upgrade-cocoon-xconf.xsl under etc/cocoon_upgrade
directory.

The aim of this style sheet is:

To allow a minimum cocoon.xconf file just for forrest. This will improve
performance somehow.

keep up with their changes on the cocoon distribution. We only care
about the node on our configuration, so it is easy to compare what have
change on the main cocoon's distribution.

To keep some comments of why something is needed or if we can remove
safely in future versions.

Please take a look and let me know what do you think. just

cd etc/cocoon_upgrade ;ant

This will overwrite the src/core/context/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf
build forrest.

I have test it, and It seems to work for me, but I think that some
elements should not been included in our cocoon.xconf file.

Do we need:

<transient-store/>
<persistent-store/>
<store-janitor/>