forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 9958 - in xml/forrest/trunk: . src/core/targets
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:59:39 GMT

Nicola Ken Barozzi escribió:

> NOTE: please check your date, as this mail shows being dated 1/1/2002
> and goes to the bottom of the mails.

Fixed! it is a problem on my laptop hardware/Linux, everytime I start
the laptop it reset the time. When the laptop is online the it is
updated, but it is offline and get online after I have turn it on, like
today, the time is not been changed. So so sorry.

> The idea is to make Forrest not use cocoon.xconf to get the values it
> needs but read them from the actual config files.

I think that a xsl file that process cocoon.xconf seems enought, but if
you got something better, I am all ears!

Cheers,
Cheche