forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Init-skins out of the init target
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2004 13:28:16 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To allow a offline build of forrest sites:
>
> on src/core/forrest.build.xml I would like to do this:
>
> -  <target name="init" depends="init-props, init-skins"/>
> +  <target name="init" depends="init-props"/>
>
> I do not feel that you need to check if there is new skins everytime you
> build a site.
>
> You always can run
>
> forrest init-skins to check that out
>

> Please vote.
> Cheers
> cheche

I think it would be best if it still automatically checked instead of
having to do "forrest init-skins" manually.  How about always do
init-skins but make it only try to download the skin descriptor if the
current skin is missing?

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming