forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@yahoo.com>
Subject breadcrumb working for a while, but...
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 01:59:04 GMT
Hello Forrest Team,

I reverted the file in xml-site to fix the breadcrumb problem that FOP
had, and it worked fine directly on xml.apache.org/fop (main production
site).  Problem is, when I subsequently republished FOP, the breadcrumb
problem returned because the forrestbot.cocoondev.org version just
overwrote my reversion.  See below:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-site/targets/fop/skin/breadcrumbs.js

Revision 1.8--my change, fixing the problem
Revision 1.9--(from publishing FOP again), recreating the problem.

Question:  How do I update the *Forrestbot version* of breadcrumbs.js,
so overwrites to xml-site will be with the correct version?

Thanks,
Glen