forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: playing around with forrest
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 22:56:53 GMT
step #2:

 > edit ./src/documentation/skinconf.xml to remove the DOCTYPE
 > edit "forrest.properties" and turn validation off
 > ./bin/forrest

[...]

ERROR: You must specify a destination directory when defining a target
cocoon 2.1.4
Copyright (c) 1999-2004 Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.

X [0]                                     index.html    BROKEN:
/Users/stefano/Code/forrest/build/dist/shbat/build/webapp/context/skins/forrest-site/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl

(No such file or directory)
Total time: 0 minutes 5 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0

Am I the only one using forrest from the latest svn head?

--
Stefano.