forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject "forrest webapp" broken?
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:41:02 GMT
Gump is using forrest to generate the web site after the runs.

This is creating problems because forrest is too slow to allow fast
try/fail cycles. So, my proposed solution was to use forrest dynamic
instead.

So, I'm now playing with it.

Here is what I did:

 > cvs co xml-forrest
 > cd xml-forrest
 > ./build.sh
 > cd build/dist/shbat
 > set FORREST_HOME=[the cwd]
 > ./bin/forrest webapp
 > ./bin/forrest run
 > lynx http://127.0.0.1:8888/

and it doesn't work.

It seems that the skins, the documents, the schemas and all the other
goodies are not copied over to the webapps.

Before I fix this, is this broken or I'm using it the wrong way?

Note: I did try "forrest war" and this does copy the documentation, but
the cocoon.xconf file is not updated and the rest is not copied.

Please help.

--
Stefano.