forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Lechique <>
Subject Re: [Issue] Rev 10206 - Is skinconf being processed?
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 06:57:15 GMT

Brian S. Hayes wrote:

> It appears that the skinconf is not being processed or the information is
> not getting passed to site2html.xsl.  I just got the latest trunk, revision
> 10206.  I noticed the same problem with rev 10157.  I notice this with the
> default skin and the krysalis skin.  I observed the following problems: no
> project logo, no group logo, and the Search areas have "the  site" instead
> of "the <searchsite-name> site".

I had the same problem. IMHO the reason is lack of DTD in skinconf.
Prior to 10172 DTD was literally included in the file. Now there is
only statement:

<!DOCTYPE skinconfig PUBLIC
        "-//APACHE//DTD Skin Configuration V0.6//EN"

[It was reported in 'Re: svn commit: rev 10172 - in
xml/forrest/branches/copyless:....' thread].

After including DTD from the 'old' skinconf file, the file is being

Best regards.

View raw message