forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Florian G. Haas" <f.g.h...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [issues] Updated: (FOR-9) Integrated searching
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:37:50 GMT
Hi Cheche,

| > I'd happily prepare a new patch against the current (or post-0.6) svn
| > repository if so desired.
|
| Please do so, as you seem more familiar with it. If you want to make it
| more simple, skip other skins except forrest-site until we agree, so you
| do not have to  redo the work.

Done. By the way, I might add: the changes in the skinconf DTD with regard to
searching have not yet been reflected in the other skins' stylesheets anyway.

| Can you put these files:
|
| ?      src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/search2document.xsl
| ?      src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/lucene-update2document.xsl
| ?      src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/document2lucene.xsl
|

| under src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/search?

Your wish is my command. :-)

Cheers,
Florian

--
Florian G. Haas <f.g.haas@gmx.net> http://member.ycn.com/~fgh/

GnuPG key ID: 0x46D00BE3
Key fingerprint: 18B4 3E7B 191E F534 254A  1F7C 816D 950B 46D0 0BE3

My GnuPG key is available from the public PGP key server at
pgp.mit.edu (and various other key servers).