forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Florian G. Haas" <>
Subject Re: [issues] Updated: (FOR-9) Integrated searching
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:37:50 GMT
Hi Cheche,

| > I'd happily prepare a new patch against the current (or post-0.6) svn
| > repository if so desired.
| Please do so, as you seem more familiar with it. If you want to make it
| more simple, skip other skins except forrest-site until we agree, so you
| do not have to  redo the work.

Done. By the way, I might add: the changes in the skinconf DTD with regard to
searching have not yet been reflected in the other skins' stylesheets anyway.

| Can you put these files:
| ?      src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/search2document.xsl
| ?      src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/lucene-update2document.xsl
| ?      src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/document2lucene.xsl
| under src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/search?

Your wish is my command. :-)

Florian G. Haas <>

GnuPG key ID: 0x46D00BE3
Key fingerprint: 18B4 3E7B 191E F534 254A  1F7C 816D 950B 46D0 0BE3

My GnuPG key is available from the public PGP key server at (and various other key servers).

View raw message