forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Kurmanov <kurma...@openlib.org>
Subject wrong forrest/build/... path at a clear seeded site build
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:07:38 GMT
Hi,

Checked out latest revision from svn, 10268.  Done seed in
an empty directory and got this:

ERROR: You must specify a destination directory when defining a target
cocoon 2.1.4
Copyright (c) 1999-2004 Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.

X [0]                                     index.html	BROKEN:
/home/ivan/forrest/20040426/build/forrest/build/dist/shbat/context/skins/forrest-site/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
(No such file or directory)
Total time: 0 minutes 13 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0

The actual path of the forrest/build/dist is
/home/ivan/forrest/forrest/build/dist/

The actual command executed to get this was:
``../forrest/build/dist/bin/forrest''

(The same happened when previously I checked out the latest
CVS revision, which I did before realized that the
repository migrated to SVN--I wasn't following the list
recently.  Maybe an outstanding notice about it on the
forrest website will help someone like me.)

Anything else I could tell to help identify the problem?

OS: Linux

$ java -version
java version "1.3.1_02"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1_02-b02)

Shall I submit an issue?

Ivan Kurmanov