forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Forrest graduation from Xml.Apache
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:31:37 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Con
> > ---
> > * Committees and paperwork. :-)
>
> Well, AFAIK the only paperwork the trimestral report for the board.

The point was an attempted joke - note the smiley.

> > Other
> > -----
> > * Would we still retain some affiliation with the Apache XML
> > umbrella project?
>
> Why not? :-)

?

I should have been more explicit. We definitely have affiliation.
How? What would it be in real life? A link from their webpage?
A complete "introduction" page at xml.apache.org and the rest
at forrest.apache.org ... I suppose those are minor details.

How would our PMC relate to Xml PMC? Does it need to, or is
the website association sufficient?

... sorry, just thinking out loud and trying to determine how
our PMC is composed and what its role is.

--David