forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] freeze for release
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:14:12 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>
> > As mentioned on some earlier threads, we should do a release soon.  I propose we
> > put a freeze on new development, finish existing work, and make a release.

+1

> > Here's what I'm aware of for existing work that needs to be finished:
> > copyless branch
> > forrestbot2 deploy.cvs
> > move forrestbot2 into main
> > check all outstanding bugs in JIRA

And finish the "Re-licencing" job.

We need to all spend some time on Jira to classify and comment on bugs.
There seem to be many that do not show up on the Jira reports because
they are not classified properly.

> Add this too (should be in the bugs):
>
> - krysalis-site skin css images not generated in static site
> - krysalis-site skin menu border fix
> - switch to krysalis-site with Forrest colors for default forrest skin

Yes, and there is probably a lot of other stuff that was discussed
on the mailing list but not yet added as a Jira issue.

Is there any way to "search" for issues in Jira? This was a great
facility in Bugzilla.

--David