forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mikael Sitruk <mikae...@bezeqint.net>
Subject Adding authorization on some pages
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:28:33 GMT
Hi

I would like to add authorization on some pages, for example when
someone will click "download" link or the "internal resource" page, the
user will be able to get these link/pages only if he is authorized to.
If not, the user will be redirected to the login page or an error page.
Of course the pages will run in a servlet container, and I presume
these links will be redirected first to an authorization servlet.
Has someone did such thing?
Is there a place I can find an example?
Do I have to redirect manually (editing the xml) all the link to the
servlet (assuming that I already have a site without the authorization)?
If I redirect all the link to the servlet, I need also to pass the
target of the link to the servlet (so he can do forward), does it mean I
need to add something like "?target_page=<value>" in the links, or is
there another solution (xmap???)

Regards,
Mikael.S