forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: breadcrumb working for a while, but...
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 03:48:52 GMT
Glen Mazza wrote:
> Hello Forrest Team,
>
> I reverted the file in xml-site to fix the breadcrumb problem that FOP
> had, and it worked fine directly on xml.apache.org/fop (main production
> site).  Problem is, when I subsequently republished FOP, the breadcrumb
> problem returned because the forrestbot.cocoondev.org version just
> overwrote my reversion.  See below:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-site/targets/fop/skin/breadcrumbs.js
>
> Revision 1.8--my change, fixing the problem
> Revision 1.9--(from publishing FOP again), recreating the problem.
>
> Question:  How do I update the *Forrestbot version* of breadcrumbs.js,
> so overwrites to xml-site will be with the correct version?
>
> Thanks,
> Glen

(Sorry, i started this message last night, but finished today.)

The Forrestbot is still using forrest-0.51 and it might have an
outdated version of that because the problem with the un-expanded
tokens (@....@) is fixed in my local copy of 0.51

I notice that the same thing used to happen to Forrest's own website.
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-site/targets/forrest/skin/breadcrumbs.js
See the comments between r1.5 and r1.10

We need someone with permissions on cocoondev to do 'cvs update'
and 'build.sh'.

--David