forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Potter ...@tautology.net>
Subject Re: Openoffice: keeping forrest styles loaded
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:57:02 GMT
>>From what I understand it sounds like you are talking about the left
toolbar dropdown menu that displays the currently used styles in the
document?

I do not know of any options you can change in OO to make it display all
available styles, but I believe its default purpose is to only show
currently used styles.  When you delete all the content, the styles are
no longer used in the content.

Does this answer your question?

Thanks,
Su