forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: htaccess
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 03:21:52 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> E.L. wrote:
> > I was wondering how to generate or insert .htaccess files in a forrest
> > generated (static) site.
> > Doing a search for this - I came across:
> > http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira//ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-109

Dave has shown you the way to copy pre-prepared files over.
FOR-109 is an idea about automatically generating them, which would
be a grand feature enhancement. Bear in mind that that capability
would need to be optional, because not everyone uses such
Apache-HTTPd-like methods as their web server.

If you have any ideas in that department then we would be glad to hear.

--David