forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian S. Hayes" <brian.hay...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [Issue] Rev 10206 - Is skinconf being processed?
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:50:05 GMT
A) The "forrest clean site" did not work even after I rebuilt Forrest.  I
just tried it again on my original test site and the build failed since
skinconf.xml was not a valid document.

B) Creating a new site did work.  I wonder if I even needed to rebuild
Forrest.

Lastly, I hope I did not breach the forrest-dev etiquette with a response to
the group.  I believe my response will be helpful to new Forresters
wondering about which suggestion worked.

Thank you.
Brian