forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian S. Hayes" <brian.hay...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [Issue] Rev 10206 - Is skinconf being processed?
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:55:20 GMT

Hi Lechique,

Thank you for letting me know you have had the some problems with Forrest.
Based on what you wrote, I'm concluding that the problem may be with the XML
validation (based on the DTD) -- If the DTD cannot be found, the validation
should fail.  If the validation fails, it appears that the skinconf.xml is
not processed.

Best regards,
Brian