forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian S. Hayes" <brian.hay...@comcast.net>
Subject [Issue] Rev 10206 - Is skinconf being processed?
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 00:01:16 GMT
It appears that the skinconf is not being processed or the information is
not getting passed to site2html.xsl.  I just got the latest trunk, revision
10206.  I noticed the same problem with rev 10157.  I notice this with the
default skin and the krysalis skin.  I observed the following problems: no
project logo, no group logo, and the Search areas have "the  site" instead
of "the <searchsite-name> site".

I believe this problem is directly related to the issue about the issue I
reported the "Re: [Proposal] Enabling/Disabling Section Titles In Menu"
e-mail thread:
 > it seems
 > that the toc/@location="page" or toc/@location="page,menu" does not
 > currently work (which is fine for me right now).

/Brian