forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: rounded corner PNGs not generated
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:26:16 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Using the latest CVS and the krysalis skin I generated a static site and
> posted it to the web.  Looking at my log files I have many 404s for
> files like this:
>
> /skin/images/rc-t-r-5-1header-2tab-unselected-3tab-unselected.png
> rc-t-l-5-1header-2tab-unselected-3tab-unselected.png
> rc-b-l-5-1header-2tab-selected-3tab-selected.png
> etc
>
> You can see this at http://www.splike.com/howtos/mpeg.html

If you run the webapp version you will see the corners, while doing the
static version it will fail. The reason is that the corners are in the
CSS file, which does not get parsed by Forrest :-(

I'm not sure if I can look into this soon enough; in the meantime you
can simply put the corners in the generated skins dir manually.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -