forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Masover <maso...@berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: local catalog not loaded/used, Cocoon phase of Forrest build
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 06:01:28 GMT
[apologies if this posts twice:  e-mail client glitch]

Sorry to be incomplete.  I un-commented properties values in
forrest.properties as below, to yield this value of ${project.schema-dir} :

   src/documentation/resources/schema

which is the location of local-catalog.xcat in the source tree (the /dtd
directory in project.schema-dir contains my extended DTD).  Forrest appears
to find both the catalog and DTD in the source-tree locations, and copy
them to build/tmp/context/resources/schema/ -- per my initial e-mail.  If I
understand correctly, the Forrest validation is using the catalog and dtd
in that target tree ( /tmp ...); but later in the build process, when
Cocoon looks for the catalog file, it's looking in
build/tmp/context/src/documentation/resources/schema/local-catalog.xcat

A longer excerpt from forrest.properties follows my signature.

Steve

======================
forrest.properties excerpt:
======================
#project.status=status.xml
project.content-dir=src/documentation
#project.conf-dir=${project.content-dir}/conf
#project.sitemap-dir=${project.content-dir}
#project.xdocs-dir=${project.content-dir}/content/xdocs
project.resources-dir=${project.content-dir}/resources
#project.stylesheets-dir=${project.resources-dir}/stylesheets
#project.images-dir=${project.resources-dir}/images
project.schema-dir=${project.resources-dir}/schema
#project.skins-dir=${project.content-dir}/skins
#project.skinconf=${project.content-dir}/skinconf.xml
#project.lib-dir=${project.content-dir}/lib
#project.classes-dir=${project.content-dir}/classes

# Cocoon catalog entity resolver properties

# A local OASIS catalog file to supplement the default Forrest catalog
project.catalog=${project.schema-dir}/local-catalog.xcat

# The verbosity level for the entity resolver (1..10)
forrest.catalog.verbosity=3