forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen <sjur.mosha...@kolumbus.fi>
Subject Re: [I18n] Alternatives locales for a given page.
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:16:48 GMT
På 19. mar. 2004 kl. 23.22 skrev Juan Jose Pablos:

> I just add some code to the SVN that display all available languages
> for a given resource.
>
> To see it working do this:
>
> set properties.i18n=true
> forrest run
>
> On the browser:
> i18n-index.html
>
> so It displays all alternatives languages for that resource.
>
> well you need to create:
>
> index_es.xml
> index_en.xml
>
> to work.
>
> Let me know if that is what you got in mind.

Tried with a fresh seed, based on svn-release 9637. Removed all the
samples from the seeded site, and created

index_en.xml
index_es.xml

from index.xml

Turned on project.i18n=true

No other changes.

Forrest complained about a missing index_no.xml file - don't know why,
the seed was placed in a completely separate directory for testing
purposes - added it, and the site built just fine.

Upon running, and asking for localhost:8888/i18n-index.html, I got the
following error:

09:00:25.651 EVENT  ERROR   (2004-03-22) 09:00.25:635   [access  ]
(/i18n-index.html) PoolThread-4/CocoonServlet: Internal Cocoon Problem
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to locate resource:
languages (key [languages]):
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Unable to
locate resource: languages (key [languages])
         at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer.setup(I18nTransformer.j
ava:1120)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.setupPi
peline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:410)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipe
line.setupPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:652)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.prepare
Pipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:541)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process
(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:499)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(
SerializeNode.java:155)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)

Sjur