forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephan E. Schlierf" <stephan.schli...@vsa.de>
Subject Re: One HTML-/PDF-site for the whole project
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:17:01 GMT
Dave Brondsema schrieb:
> The site.xml you posted seems fine.  I haven't tried duplicating what
> you did yet.  What are you trying to accomplish?  A whole-project
> html/pdf but with a different file name?

Yes - and the problem is: If I do a "forrest run" everything seems to be
o.k. Sorry, not everything: the menue entries aren't displayed but
something like "http://localhost:8888/project.html" or
"http://localhost:8888/project.pdf" works; that means, shows a complete
html-/or pdf-site.
Meanwhile I tried both:
- using a project.xmap as I told below and
- using the aggregate.xmap, called by the "site"-pipeline in sitemap.xmap.
The results are all the same:
- no menu entries
- works with forrest run as described below.
But I need to generate static sites...

TIA,
Stephan