forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephan E. Schlierf" <stephan.schli...@vsa.de>
Subject svn problem
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:00:14 GMT
yesterday I checked out forrest by invoking

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/forrest/trunk forrest

everything was fine; but today I tried to update forrest by

svn up

in the forrest directory and all I got was an error message like

svn: RA layer request failed
svn: REPORT request failed on /repos/asf/xml/forrest/trunk
svn: REPORT of /repos/asf/xml/forrest/trunk: Error reading response
headers: Connection reset by peer

Is there something wrong with my svn-installation ?

A "svn --version" gives the following:

svn, version 0.17.1 (dev build)
    compiled Mar 17 2003, 18:29:27

Copyright (C) 2000-2003 CollabNet.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.tigris.org/

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_dav : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV (DeltaV) protocol.
   - handles 'http' schema
   - handles 'https' schema
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
   - handles 'file' schema
* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
   - handles 'svn' schema

TIA,
Stephan