forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brendan Humphreys <bren...@thecortex.net>
Subject tabs question
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:51:38 GMT
Hi Folks,

I have a quick question I'm hoping someone can help me with.

I want to have the same menu content for all tabs, and when a user
clicks on a tab, that tab is selected and the corresponding section/page
in the menu is also selected. In a sense, the tabs just act as shortcuts
into the same menu.

I have a site.xml with no tabs attributes set.

I have a tabs.xml with no id attributes set, that has the following form:

   <tab label="Main" dir="" indexfile="index.html"/>
   <tab label="FAQ" dir="" indexfile="faq.html"/>
   <tab label="Sub Section" dir="sub" indexfile="section.html"/>
   <tab label="Other Section" dir="other" indexfile="section.html"/>

and it *almost* works, except for the fact that when I click on the
"Main" tab, *both* the "Main" and "FAQ" tabs are shown as selected. The
"Sub" and "Other" tabs work OK.

Am I doing something wrong? Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
-Brendan