forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Joao Araujo <j...@wireless-networks.com>
Subject Re: Forrest Menu
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 01:08:52 GMT

>>    I have a simple forrest "menu/tab" (see below).  It has two simple
>>tabs.
>>    Unfortunately, when I click in the tab to the right. Nothing gets
>>selected and
>>    the whole set of items appear under the "home" tab.
>>

><snip/>
>

>><tabs software="Proj"
>>  title="Project"
>>  copyright="Test, Inc - 1999, 2004"
>>  xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">
>>  <tab id='home' label='Home' indexfile='index.html'/>
>>  <tab id='database' label='Database' href='db/'/>
>></tabs>
>>

>Set the indexfile property in the database tab, I think this will work. If
>it does then this is a bug as an empty indexfile property is supposed to
>default to index.htm. If this solves your problem please submit a bug on
>http://issues.cocoondev.org so we don't forget to fix.

    It was another problem. I messed up the information in the
directories pointed to.
    Also, If you point the tab to a directory, which has other items for
this tab on it, but not the
    index file pointed two. The tab includes all the items of other tabs
. This is corrected only
    when you click on a sub item that is specific for that tab. I think
this is not the proper behaviour.
    I will submit this to issues.cocoondev.org .

    Thanks anyway,

Joao,