forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephan E. Schlierf" <stephan.schli...@vsa.de>
Subject One HTML-/PDF-site for the whole project
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:21:23 GMT
Hi there,

I'd like to generate one html-/pdf-file for my whole project.
What I've done until now is:
- copied aggregate.xmap to project.xmap (in src/core/context)
- edited sitemap.xmap and inserted a pipeline matching project.xml:
   <map:match pattern="project.xml">
      <map:mount uri-prefix="" src="project.xmap" check-reload="yes" />
   </map:match>
- rebuilt forrest
- did a "forrest run".
Now if I have a lokk at http://localhost:8888/project.html (or
project.pdf) everything looks fine and a complete site is generated.

After that I edited the site.xml of my project and added
<all label="Altogether">
   <whole_site_html label="Whole Site HTML" href="project.html"/>
   <whole_site_pdf label="Whole Site PDF" href="project.pdf"/>
</all>
Then I did a forrest site to generate a static website but neither the
menu entries appears nor the respective files (project.html /
project.pdf) are generated.
What's going wrong ? Can anybody give me a helping hand ?

TIA,
Stephan