forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Forrest docbook
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:56:32 GMT
Joao Araujo wrote:
> Juan,
>
>> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>>

>>> Done!
>>>
>>> The doctype will have to be:
>>> <!DOCTYPE refentry PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
>>> "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd">
>>>

>> If these new elements are part of version 4.1.2 and Simplified DocBook
>> 1.0 then you can use it.

The elements are not part of Simplified DocBook.

>    That's the problem. It works only for simple elements. I used manpage
> elements with docbook.
>    I have more than 50 pages. I want to include those pages with the
> docs I already have, just
>    the way it is for now. Unfortunately, It is not working. I dropped
> the docbook.xsl and everything else into
>    a directory. Then, I did  the following .
>
>       <sourcetype name="docbook-v4.1">
>          <document-declaration public-id="-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML
> V4.1//EN" />
>        </sourcetype>
>
>         <map:when test="docbook-v4.1">
>                <map:transform
> src="resources/stylesheets/docbook-1.60.1/html/docbook.xsl" />
>          </map:when>
>
>       I also changed the catalog.

You don't need to change the catalog or the sitemap at all.  Just drop
your files into a directory and make sure they have 4.2 in the PUBLIC
identifier and the URL identifier.

>       In my xml page I have :
>
>        <!DOCTYPE refentry PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1//EN"
>
> "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd">

Change the PUBLIC line too.  It still says V4.1

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming