forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Joao Araujo <j...@wireless-networks.com>
Subject Re: Forrest docbook
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:26:53 GMT
Jua,

> Joao,
> The easy thing to do is to put the docbook as *.xml file under
> src/documentation/content/xdocs

    I did that. Unfortunately, it is not showing my manpages. Probably,
because it does not have all the
    XSL transformation needed for it. I am trying to install the needed
XSL . Though, it is been hard
    to put the things in the right place. So, please in case you have
this information easily I appreciate having it.

    Thank you,

Joao,