forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: i18n errors, bad downgrading
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:05:47 GMT
> Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen wrote:
>
> I would very much like
> Forrest to be the dynamic web development tool it is said to be, but
> more importantly, the limitations of Forrest in various areas should be
> clearly documentet.  Especially the present limitations regarding i18n
> should be noted - the known i18n issues isn't even listed on the 'Open
> issues' page.

The Open issues Page is created dynamically There is a bug with this issues:

http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-18

> I might be happy with the static solution for the final production site,
> but for development purposes I need the dynamic version with i18n
> support as outlined, and sooner rather than later;) I am happy to help
> with whatever to make that come through.

I think that for me the main issue I have right now (apart for my poor
income :-) ) is that we need to find a way to get this working
consistency on the dynamic and static version..