forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <>
Subject Re: [Patch] A bit of help to get dtd out of the skinconf.xml file
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 23:08:39 GMT

Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Well it would work, but it's not a very elegant solution.  Also, it seems
> redundant to maintain DTD and relaxng schema files for no advantage.

that is the actual situation. We need to move out from having a DTD on
the skinconf.xml and validate using jing.

what is your elegant solution of this issue? :-)

Are we going to wait for the Ant team to fix this:

I think that the problem with xmlproperty arise when the
validate="false" still required to have network connection.

View raw message