forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen <sjur.mosha...@kolumbus.fi>
Subject Re: Xalan 2.5.2 vs 2.6.0 & org.xml.sax.SAXException
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:52:00 GMT
På 11. mar. 2004 kl. 11.18 skrev Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen:

> I'm having problems with building my site, getting the error message:
>
> X [0]                                     index.html    BROKEN:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Attempt to
> output character of integral value 197 that is not represented in
> specified output encoding of .

Reconfirmed with the very latest svn version (as of today one hour ago
or so). If anyone can point me to Xalan 2.6.0, I will be glad to test
it.

This bug is a showstopper for me, it makes Forrest choke on the very
first file it finds (the index.xml file at content/xdocs/), and I am
now completely without a site:(

All files are UTF-8 encoded, with the encoding given in the XML
processing instruction like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

The site built just fine with Forrest 0.5.1.

Sjur