forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Gump TLP Site
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:44:59 GMT
> > So, your forrest (likely a week later of CVS HEAD than mine)

I just updated mine from CVS HEAD. Guess what, busted again, I get the same
results as you...

Can the Forrest folk help us with why this is failing? I assume that not
getting useful error messages from RelaxNG is not in Forrest control, but
maybe humans can eyeball (based of tweaks over the last week) and explain
problems. Here is the skinconf as it currently stands:

    http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/gump/src/documentation/skinconf.xml

What I really don't get is if the validation schema is embedded in the XML
document, how updates to forrest keep making this fail. I have to assume
that a validation is occurring against a separate forrest file. Could I be
pointed to that please?

regards,

Adam