forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest docbook
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:57:52 GMT
Joao Araujo wrote:
> David,
> > >        I need to use docbook to take advantage of docs I have already made.
> > >        Can anyone help me with configuration.
> > >
> > >        I read http://xml.apache.org/forrest/faq.html#docbook, but, still
> > > could not figure out what to do
> > >        to put forrest to work with old docbook docs. The simplified
> > > version does not work for me.
> > >

> > Following that FAQ works fine for us to add some DocBook docs
> > and have them rendered with the full DocBook XSL stylesheets.
> > Parts of the Apache XML Commons project use it, so we know that
> > it works.
>
> > Perhaps you are not understanding how to use the Sitemap
> > in general.
> >

>     I tried that it did not work. Where did you add the match?
> forrest.xmap, or sitemap.xmap?
>     did you copy the sitemap.xmap to your directory?

We copied the sitemap.xmap to our own project directory
and added a match there. See around line 165 in
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-commons/src/documentation/sitemap.xmap
and bear in mind that that was for forrest-0.5 (not sure
if that makes any difference).

(Please do not send HTML-formatted email.)

--David