forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: local catalog not loaded/used, Cocoon phase of Forrest build
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 10:33:40 GMT
Steve Masover wrote:
> I am using Forrest 0.5.1 on Java 1.4.2_03, and am trying to
> add my own DTDs to a site. ...<snip/>

I just tried the procedure and everything is fine for me.

There were a few things that i did differently to what you
described:

* my "local catalog" is at
src/documentation/resources/schema/catalog.xcat

* I just left all the defaults in forrest.properties as they were
(all commented-out) except i raised the catalog verbosity to 10.

Entries in forrest.properties only need to be un-commented when
you want to vary from the defaults.

Now, it does sound like there is something broken, because what
you have described should work. I wonder if it is the filename
of the "local catalog", or perhaps one of the defaults that you
have un-commented is actually wrong in the seeded forrest.properties

--David