forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <>
Subject forrest.validation.failonerror=false
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:35:04 GMT
Is there a way to get this behaviour, i.e. forrest merely skips bad pages,
it doesn't fail & quit?

I see in the status.xml it was added, but I don't get the desired behaviour
(see below). [BTW: I only found this string in the status.xml, so I guess
maybe it isn't enabled in any of the forrest scripts.]

Just so you know, this is from Gump running builds and trying to document
the build outputs into a source box. Much as Gump tries to escape
everything, when somebody decided to cat the contents of a compressed file
to the screen, things barfed. Much as I'll attempt to fix this, it'd be nice
if the whole site didn't fail because of one page.

BTW: Whilst I'm sending this, anybody know how if one can force 'wrap' (or
fixed width) on a <source box?

> forrest -Dforrest.validation.failonerror=false

/build_logging-log4j_log4j-tests.xml:3779:19: An invalid XML character
(Unicode: 0x1f) was found in the element content of the document.

/gump/forrest/ Could not validate document

Thank in advance for any assistence.

Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
Try Sybase:

View raw message