forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@lsd]: xml-forrest/xml-forrest-scratchpad-forrestdoc failed
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:58:43 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Quoting nicolaken@apache.org:
>
>>To whom it may engage...
>>Project xml-forrest-scratchpad-forrestdoc has an issue affecting it's
>>community integration. This issue affects 1 projects. The current state is
>>'Failed', for reason 'Build Failed'
>
> I'm all for the use of gump, but is forrestdoc is very new.  Is it so volatile
> that we will get lots of these nags?

Projects should be able to build always, even (and probably more) if
they are new. Forrestdoc builds ok, but I'm working on having it Gump
correctly. I still can't get Gumpy running on my machine so I'm doing a
fix per day.

It should be a nag a day till it Gumps correctly, then less. If it gets
annoying, we can always turn it off later.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -