forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Forrest adopting Alexandria?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:03:53 GMT

Some months ago I have been working on Jakarta Alexandria. Unfortunately
I was the last committer, and since there was no more interest, it stopped.

Currently the Alexandria codebase is able to generate the following:

  http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/alexandria-docs/xml-cocoon/

Actually, thanks to dims, who surprisingly :-) did some work on it
lately, the javasrc part works like this (example run on the maven
codebase):

   http://nagoya.apache.org/~dims/maven/

Currently Forrest has the site system (core), the forrestbot, the
mozilla toolbar... what do others think, should it also have a
forrestcode part with the stuff currently in Alexandria?

I think that moving it in Forrest would be beneficial both to the
Alexandria code, and to Forrest.

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -