forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: Forrest and Mathematics
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:00:56 GMT
Paul Smith wrote:

> If I wanted to create a mathematical website, basically containing
> lecture notes from a series of lectures, what can Forrest do far me
> regarding the rendering of equations?

It should be technically possible and not to hard, as ha support for Cocoon.

IIUC one of the project admins is also a Cocoon committer and Forrest
helper (our Chaperon Wiki man :-) so we can get help in case.

What is needed is just a soul that has the will to implement it in
Forrest :-)

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -