forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/tools/ant/lib ant-contrib-0.6.jar
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:14:55 GMT
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> nicolaken@apache.org wrote:
> > nicolaken    2004/02/12 06:57:20
> >
> >   Added:       tools/ant/lib ant-contrib-0.6.jar
> >   Log:
> >   needed for forrestdoc
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.1                  xml-forrest/tools/ant/lib/ant-contrib-0.6.jar
> >
> >   	<<Binary file>>
> >

> ok,
>
> But are those jars files necessary now?:
>
> ./lib/core/ant-contrib-0.6.jar

Some skin handling techniques in forrest.build.xml use the latest
ant-contrib.  I had though this would be the best place for the jar.  We
should only have one copy if possible however.  I don't care which place
it is, so long as it works.

> ./scratchpad/forrestbot2/lib/ant-contrib-0.5.jar

I will get this cleaned up when forrestbot goes to core.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net