forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: FOP's Forrest-based web site
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:06:14 GMT
On Feb 23, 2004, at 2:17 PM, Clay Leeds wrote:
> Two more problems to debug
>
> 1. breadcrumb looks like this (but doesn't change when I click on
> other pages or sections). What am I missing?
>
>   apache > xml.apache > fop

I should point out, since I'm running Mac OS X, that I was unsuccessful
at getting the breadcrumb to work in these browsers:
- Safari 1.2 (v125 Mac OS X 10.3.2)
- Mozilla 1.6
- Firebird^H^H^H^Hfox 0.8
- Mac Internet Explorer 5.2.3

I don't know if it matters, but since this is a javascript, perhaps the
problem is with my browser...

> 2. Whole site PDF is not working yet, even though I have this in my
> site.xml file (between the <references> and <external-refs> nodes):
>
>   <all>
>     <whole_site_html label="Whole Site HTML" href="site.html"/>
>     <whole_site_html label="Whole Site PDF" href="site.pdf"/>
>   </all>

I've tried a few different possibilities (including wrapping the "Home"
tab items in a <site><home> node), but found that didn't work either.

Web Maestro Clay