forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: FOP's Forrest-based web site
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:11:24 GMT
On Feb 22, 2004, at 9:44 PM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Have you tried this: http://xml.apache.org/forrest/faq.html#PDF-output
>
> If so, and you're still having problems, make sure any old book.xml
> files are
> gone (I think they take precedence over a site.xml, if they exist).
>
> --
> Dave Brondsema

Thanks... No... I haven't tried that yet. I sent that message
immediately after getting a 'successful' build with a proper
breadcrumb. I'm aware of the PDF FAQ, and was waiting to follow the
directions for that and the tab selection before asking for help! :-)
Also, it's news to me, that book.xml takes precedence over site.xml...
It could explain a few other things, most notable, why capitalization
changes I made to the navigation tree labels didn't take. I kind of
expected that, though... Thanks for the help (and the link)!

Web Maestro Clay