forrest-dev mailing list archives

Subject RE: Apache License 2.0
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:04:07 GMT
> There is also an outstanding query as to whether we need to add
> the license header to all generated output, e.g. *.html

Maybe for the files which are generated for Forrest itself.
But not for all files Forrest generates. I wouldn´t be very lucky, if on
my homepage all pages has a "License by The Apache Software Foundation"...

But what can be done is to specify a license file. The content would be
transformed to valid comments (in xml: <!-- ... -->) and inserted into
all generated files. If you don´t specify a license file - nothing will be

View raw message