forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: FOP's Forrest-based web site
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:50:23 GMT
BTW, I notice that there's a book.xmlk file in each directory (dev/,
design/, altdesign/, etc.). Do I need a site.xml in those since I'm
"ridding" the site of book.xml files? (Also, I noticed this at the end
of the link you previously sent:

http://xml.apache.org/forrest/linking.html#other-menu-selection

   In general, however, we  recommend that users avoid book.xml.

(which I take as further confirmation that my eradication of book.xml
is appropriate)

Thanks!